Welcome to our new small business blog. We hope you will enjoy our rambling & ranting on the subject of small business.
On this blog we will concentrate on providing an inside to our thinking with respect to self-employment, home businesses and small businesses, the so called micro and small businesses.
Some of the areas will include:
- Accountants/CPAs, we believe accountants/CPAs should be more then glorified bookkeepers. They are in a unique position to help small business and start-up business to get the financial and business advice they need to survive long term. We will discuss what to look for in an accountant.
- Banks, they should help you to finance business and NOT overheads. We are going to talk about healthy and unhealthy relationships with your bank.
- Business Start-Up, how to run a business while you keep your job and test the water, before you jump into business and commit your savings and/or borrowed money. Do you really need a VC before you can earn yourself a good living?
- Government, why most government help for small business may be a sincere offer, but in reality is nothing but hot air.
- Marketing/PR, the high tech way to create awareness for your products and services for the small budged.
- Web-Technology combined with Live! services, changes the business dynamic completely, the “In & Out” of on-demand technology and why it helps you.
- Outsourcing & Virtual Assistants, the technology driven way to timeshare professionals and keeping you overheads down.
Let us know what you think and let’s talk business, ……SMALL BUSINESS.
Accounting, Business Development, Business Start Up, CPAs, Data Security, E-Commerce, Exporting, Finance, IT, On-demand, Open Source Software, Outsourcing, PR, SaaS, Sales, sme-blog, Software as a Service, Virtual Assitants, Web Technology, WinWeb