This is definitely a weekend theme to give you time to think about, get worked up about and then channel the energy into more efficient tax planning – here it goes:
- Read my lips, no new taxes. – George Bush, US President and liar.
- It was as true as ….taxes. And nothing’s truer than taxes. – Charles Dickens, British novelist.
- Taxes are a barrier to progress, and they punish rather than reward success. – Steve Forbes, US publisher.
- No taxation without respiration. – Bob Schaffer, US politician.
- But in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. – Benjamin Franklin, US politician.
To be fair to George, he is in very esteem company. This always reminds me – if we run our business like some politicians run our countries – we all would be in jail.