We will release OnlineOffice 4 – our core Small Business Infrastructure product – later today, towards the European evening. Some of the major changes include:
- LiveNet – Small Business networking community and online marketplace for services and products. Including QuickSwitch to enhance collaboration between small businesses and service providers, such as virtual assistants – this is a beta-release and free of charge.
- Business Planning enhanced, updated cash-flow forecasting, SWOT analysis, mission statement and business goal statement,
- Full US accounting module, also free of charge for the single user version,
- AccountsOffice and CashBook are only available as part of OnlineOffice and are no longer individual products, both products remain free of charge as modules in OnlineOffice.
- Mobile Device Functionality for address book and calendar, beta release,
- ClimateByte Technology, we are carbon neutral and we help our customers to achieve the same,
- Highly customizable, over 100 free designs to customize your OnlineOffice, web-site, blog, online-shop and more.
- Simplified pricing, only one single-user and one multi-user price.
Releases of more features and new functionalists will be on a weekly basis. Latest by tomorrow morning your time you will see the new product online, everyone will have access to the full OnlineOffice free of charge for thirty days – no strings attached. After the thirty days you can chose not to pay for the full OnlineOffice, then only the accounting software and LiveNet will remain active.
I and my team hope you will enjoy the enhancement and new features, which are provided as usual at no extra cost to you. ST.