I have been answering small business and start-up business, like SOHO-, SME, SMB-, Micro-, Lifestyle-, Home-, DIY-, Hobby-, Boomer- or Personal business, like professional, contractors, freelancer, self-employed, sole-trader and virtual assistants questions on my blog, and I’m delighted to receive more and more questions from you, my readers.
However there are a few points I would like you to consider before sending me a question:
- General Questions Only – please only send me general questions, as I will only be able to answer those, due to the fact that I do not know your business and can not comment on too specific questions;
- This is no business advice – for the same reason as above I can not give you any detailed advise, you would be better served by an accountant or business advisor, best a person who does both, if you have specific issues, please understand my answers more as a point made in a business book;
- Volume of Questions – I will try to get all questions answered ASAP, but I can only do so much per day. I have started to combine questions to deal with more issues in a timely fashion, so have a look. I will send you an email with an link to the post in which I have answered your question.
- Email – as some of you know I have answered some of your questions by email direct, since they are not relevant to my general blog readership, in some cases the email addresses have been invalid, please check those before you submit the form, otherwise you may be disappointed or even think I’m ignoring you – if you do not get an email, then there is a problem with your e-mail address or spam filter.
- Categories – please browse my categories to find answers, because I can not answer the same question over and over, it would get boring for my other readers.
I love receiving your questions so keep them coming, I will try to add answers ASAP to make my blog a great small business resource for all small businesses owners. ST.