I read some good articles last week and want to share them with you here:
- Web Worker Daily has a business example of a 100% Online We Consulting Firm, as I hope a growing trend.
- Jason Holden follows one of my favorite themes in Online accountant and online accounting?.
- Shama Hyder, apart from getting me onto twitter, has a great interview with TheFreeLanceNation.com.
- Wendy Piersall is telling all us bloggers how to monetize your blog, in nine different ways.
- The Digerati Life blog will let you know How To Safely Borrow For A House Purchase, as the US House votes to license mortgage brokers.
- John Jantsch has two pieces I liked – How to SCORE some seriously good start-up help AND NYC doing small business right.
That is my little round-up for this week and your weekend. I hope you will enjoy some of these links, and undoubtedly you will find more great stuff while following these links. Let me know if you find anything I should mention here. ST.