Since I’m not the only one blogging about small business and start-up business, like SOHO-, SME, SMB-, Micro-, Lifestyle-, Home-, DIY-, Hobby-, Boomer- or Personal business, like professional, contractors, freelancer, self-employed, sole-trader and virtual assistants, I like to share with you some of the interesting blog posts I have read in the past week:
- Gary Will has a post at WatStart about angel investors, I’m happy to see his critical attitude towards the whole issue and would like to remind my readers here about my passion for bootstrapping. Hat-tip to Mark for this story.
- Shama once again asks the right question: Are you Pricing your Services Right? And true to form she gives you all the right answers, too.
- Kevin Kelly writes about 1,000 True Fans, for all of you out there.
- Small Biz Labs has evidence that coworking is finally getting the recognition in the media it deserves.
- Debbie Dragon – not out of the Dragons Den(!) -has a great post about, “Late Payment and How I’ve Dealt With It.” These are always worth a read.
- Wendy is dishing out her “Link Love”, and she has found some gems this week.
That’s it for this week – have fun reading some of the posts from my fellow bloggers. — ST.