Here is this week’s news round-up for home business, micro business, sole-traders, freelancers, self-employed and any one who is interested in small business news from India:
- Full contacts details for Angel Investors, VC’s and incubators: Here is a great resource for startups or entrepreneurs who are looking for investment for his startup.
- IIM-A hosts event to boost entrepreneurs: Ahmedabad, June 29(IANS) The Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad (IMM-A) Sunday kicked off a two-day meet to encourage entrepreneurs.
- Vodafone offers pre-registration for iPhone 3G in India: Indians waiting for the 3G iPhone since long, here is the opportunity to the grab Apple’s third-generation touch phone as soon as it ships in India.
- HP ProCurve launches Gigabit golution for SMBs:New Delhi, June 30 (ANI/Business Wire India): HP ProCurve Networking today launched two affordable Gigabit Ethernet switches for small and medium businesses (SMBs) that need increased network performance for large file transfers and high bandwidth applications such as graphical data, video streams, large databases, network backup and data storage.
- Cambridge Technology Enterprises Ltd posts 286 growth in revenue: Hyderabad, July 1 (ANI/Business Wire India): Cambridge Technology Enterprises Limited (CTE), a global IT services provider a leading provider of SOA based solutions and Enterprise Transformation applications to mid size enterprises and mid size business units of Global 2000 enterprises, today announced its audited results for the fiscal year 2007-2008, 12 months period ending March 31, 2008.
As always this list is not exhaustive, but I hope it will give you a little overview. — ST.