Here is this week’s news round-up for home business, micro business, sole-traders, freelancers, self-employed and any one who is interested in small business news from India:
- Business Objects to tap Indian SMBs: BANGALORE, INDIA: In order to reach out to more and more small and medium businesses (SMBs), Business Objects, a SAP company and a pioneer in business intelligence (BI), has put together a global-level strategy. As a stand-alone company, it has created a different branding for its product line to meet the specific needs of SMBs/emerging enterprises.
- Office- Small Business Marketing Discount in India on…: Small Business Marketing: office-; Small Business Marketing; Discount in India on CatchDiscount.com. office- By Catchdiscount You will get the best experience on shopping. You can find exclusive discounts and offers on Apparel,
- Big Oppertunity In Small Cos“With Business Essentials we are targeting small business up to the range of Rs 50 crore. Small businesses of today will be the large ones of the future,” says Rajeev Mittal, group director, Microsoft India>. Consumers in this category
- ICICI Bank expects SME advances biz to grow by 25% : NEW DELHI: Country’s largest private sector lender ICICI Bank on Monday said it expects that advances to small and medium enterprises segment will grow moderately at around 25 per cent this year owing to general negative sentiment.
- Govt wants 10% of banks’ priority sector credit to SMEs : MUMBAI: The Government on Tuesday said it plans to increase credit flow to micro-enterprises in the country by making 10 per cent of the total priority sector lending of banks mandatory to such firms.
As always this list is not exhaustive, but I hope it will give you a little overview. — ST.