Here is this week’s news round-up for home business, micro business, sole-traders, freelancers, self-employed and any one who is interested in small business news from India:
- Small Business Accounting Bookkeeping on line, Remte-Accounting: Bookkeeping online, Small Business Accounting, Outsource Accounting Services, Bookkeeping Services, Payroll Processing Services, Financial Services, Tax Return Preparation Services, Financial Analysis, etc to India
- Business Idea Of The Week: Special Events Videos: OnlineOffice_business_ideas.png If you enjoy making videos of family gatherings and special occasions then you should consider this business idea. Many people choose to hire someone to film the event so that they can concentrate on participating in it. Once you have the equipment needed you could cover any type of event, ranging from corporate functions to band gigs and weddings.
- Small Business FInancial and Accounting (f&a) Offshore Outsourcing Costs: Fortune 500 companies have been off shoring the financial and accounting business processes (BPO) to countries like India, Philippians, China, etc. These companies have big budgets and a big team of consultants who analyzes the total cost and ROI of sending their financial and accounting work to the service providers in offshore locations.
- Centre to boost realty sector: Nov. 4: The Union finance minister, Mr P. Chida-mbaram, said on Tuesday that PSU banks will be provided adequate finance to MSMEs and housing sector.>
- NDS to put in $150m in India: UK-based global digital pay and interactive TV technology provider, NDS Group on Tuesday said it will invest $150 million in the next four years in India for enhancing its operations. “So far we have invested $120 million in India and we are accelerating our investment to keep up with the expected growth of pay TV here. We will be investing $150 million in the next four years,” the NDS Group chairman and CEO, Mr Abe Peled, said.
- Bankers to look into interest rate cut demand: “Indian Banks Association has assured that it will reflect on the matter (demand for rate cuts),” Chidambaram told reporters after his meeting with heads of the public sector banks. Chidambaram also assured the housing and SME sectors of adequate liquidity.
- Beating the financial lag:Cost optimisation is the need of the hour for SMEs to sustain in the market. The article explores the methods to achieve this with the available resources.
- Big dreams beckon small entrepreneurs: The Indus Entrepreneurs, a non-profit organisation that promotes entrepreneurship, has taken a step forward in spreading awareness on the legal issues related to small industries.
- New Small Business Blog Launched by Advocacy: Small Business Community Encouraged to Join the Conversation
As always this list is not exhaustive, but I hope it will give you a little overview. — ST.