Here is this week’s news round-up for home business, micro business, sole-traders, freelancers, self-employed and any one who is interested in small business news from Canada:
- Fighting the Recession: Lessons from the Trenches: How well-positioned entrepreneurs plan to ride out tough times.
- Who Owns Your Great Idea? : That depends. Where did you have it and whom did you brainstorm with
- Business Ideas on a budget: Whether you’re starting a side business while still employed elsewhere, a student or homemaker looking for extra income, or unemployed and trying to figure out what to do, there are plenty of opportunities for you to start up a side business inexpensively….
- What It Takes to Survive a Recession : Find out how well-positioned entrepreneurs plan to ride out tough times.
- Investors hope for better luck in 2009: After rising roughly 10 per cent in the first six months of 2008, the S&P/TSX composite index recorded…
- Top 10 tax tips for 2009: Ten resolutions for saving more on your tax bill as the new year dawns.
As always this list is not exhaustive, but I hope it will give you a little overview. — ST.