Here is this week’s news round-up for home business, micro business, sole-traders, freelancers, self-employed and any one who is interested in small business news from India:
- Kayseya aids indian enterprises in IT automation (CIOL): BANGALORE, INDIA: Kaseya Corporation, global provider of IT automation software, and IT automation framework, is all set to firmly root its presence in India by extending its offerings and services to the Indian enterprise market.
- ‘Vision’ entrepreneurs – – the new rural buz: BizBuySell.com’s new interactive Community will serve as a forum for experts and business brokers to answer questions from small business owners and potential business buyers.
- Despite slowdown, foodie entrepreneurs cook up new deals: Meltdown is not that dreaded a word after all. For enterprising restaurateurs, the last thing to do in these tough times is to slow down.
- NGO nurtures vision entrepreneurs through ‘business-in-a-bag’ concept: For Rama Devi, a seamstress in Mahabubnagar, the Rs 1,000 a month that she earns through sale of her handiwork was insufficient to support her husband and two children. Her husband, who worked in agriculture, endured long gaps of unemployment.
- Want a loan to start your own business?: Term loan is the most common type of loan available for small and medium entrepreneurs, SMEs, in India.
- MySpace India Fights Back | PR – All things Indian Startups, Tech …: In the near future, MySpace hopes to address more such socially relevant issues and engage the users in making a difference in their own small way. To know more about MySpace India Fights Back: Official URL: www.myspace.com/ …
- Consumer price-based index high, says RBI: April 20: The Reserve Bank of India has predicted a less than optimistic sentiment for the outlook of the Indian economy in the coming months.
As always this list is not exhaustive, but I hope it will give you a little overview. — ST.