Here is this week’s news round-up for home business, micro business, sole-traders, freelancers, self-employed and any one who is interested in small business news from Canada:
- Small Business Tax Strategies: Operate a small business in Canada and think you’re paying too much income tax? Reduce your income tax with these eight small business tax strategies.
- Business Loans for Women: Are you a Canadian woman looking for a small business loan? That’s the focus of this article – small business loans and business assistance that is only available to women. See if you fit the criteria for any of these women’s small business loan programs.
- Small Business Loan: Is there such a thing as a small business loan? This small business loan definition explains.
- Small Business Funding: Every small business finds itself looking for small business funding at one point or another. Here are ten things you need to know about Canadian small business funding that will prevent your small business funding search from turning into a wild goose chase.
- Canadian Income TAx – Small Business Comparison of Tax by Province: Exactly how much income tax you pay depends on what province your small business is located in. Here’s a comparison of income tax province by province.
- Mom’s the word for marketing baby food: Toronto’s Sweetpea uses grassroots promotion to get their product to their target customers
- Afraid to Start a Small Business?: Well of course you are! Only a fool wouldn’t feel at least a twinge of anxiety at the prospect of starting a new business.
As always this list is not exhaustive, but I hope it will give you a little overview. — ST.