There are so many great home & small business blogs out there to give you inspiration and new ideas. Here are my top 10 reads for today – as usual you will find these and more good reads also on my twitter feed. I would encourage you to go and have a look at these blogs as they will give you a different perspective on some of the same issues I have covered on my blog.
- newmedici.com:– Angel Investors: No Bootstraps, No Problem (Maybe)
- joncolier.com:- Beginnings of a New Business
- baronglobe.blogspot.com:- Making Money In the Middle of Recession: Is it Possible?
- johnmaxwellonleadership.com:- Developing your creativity – even if you’re not sure it’s within you.
- johnmaxwellonleadership.com:- Seeking creativity in its natural habitat
- smallbiztrends.com:- Now Is The Best Time to Launch Your SMB
- thebabyboomerentrepreneur.com:- Ten Ways to Work from Home Without Going Crazy
- joncolier.com:- the Joy of Entrepreneurship
- kirberts.co.uk:- The Reality of Following Your Dream
- gatorwademarketing.com:- Mike Dillard Review: What is Attraction Marketing?
These are just some of my daily tweets. Follow me on twitter for all of my updates. — ST.