Here is this week’s news round-up for home business, micro business, sole-traders, freelancers, self-employed and any one who is interested in small business news from India:
- Intuit CEO looks to the future of small business: Mobile. Social. Global. That’s where Brad Smith sees small business heading, and he’s a guy who should know. As president and CEO of Intuit, maker of QuickBooks, the future of his company is closely aligned with the future of all small businesses.
- Search Engine Marketing Hyper Killing Small Businesses: More power to you. In actuality, unfortunately, you probably just hired a teenager from India with an internet connection in his parents’ house. Most small business start ups cannot come close to affording a major SEO firm.
- Bio 2009 to b bigger:The ninth edition of Karnataka’s flagship biotech event — Bangalore Bio — promises to be much more exciting than previous years, contrary to skeptics who predicted it would be a damp squib due to the economic downturn, CMD of biotechnology giant Biocon Kiran Mazumdar Shaw said
- Blog Setup & Design – Join a global marketing network and gain new clients, work and partners. You may even make a new friend or two.
- Indian startups keep flourishing: A little more than a year ago, Rajesh Razdan quit his cushy, well-paying job with a global cell phone company to launch a small startup that would offer a slew of new services to cell phone users. India’s recent economic boom, he said, was the perfect setting in which to become an entrepreneur.
- Indian Manufacturers Suppliers Exporters Directory, Buyers and…: Indian Manufacturers Suppliers Exporters Directory,Buyers and Sellers,B2b Business Directory India. Posted by B2B Portal India at 10:45 PM | Thursday, June 04, 2009. Sme.in opened the doors of global access for small and medium …
As always this list is not exhaustive, but I hope it will give you a little overview. — ST.