The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Secure all bookcases to the wall, especially if your child is a climber.
- Keep electrical outlets covered and tie computer / printer leads to the floor.
- Drawers full of staples and paper clips are great fun for toddlers, so keep them closed or locked.
- Set up a toy desk for your child near yours so that they can feel like an adult.
- Password protect your computer because children can easily delete files or change settings by accident.
If you are considering working from home, you should look at the benefits of using OnlineOffice in your home office.