There are so many great home & small business blogs out there to give you inspiration and new ideas. Here are my top 10 reads for today – as usual you will find these and more good reads also on my twitter feed. I would encourage you to go and have a look at these blogs as they will give you a different perspective on some of the same issues I have covered on my blog.
- flyingsolo.com.au:- 25 Lies told by freelancers and clients
- thebabyboomerentrepreneur.com:- Is Your Spam Filter Costing You Business?
- ezinearticles.com:- 4 Ways to Increase Customer Average Order Value
- louisgray.com:- 10 Rules for Today’s Consumers In The New World of Real Time
- businessknowhow.com:- 6 Ways to Start a Business with Bad Credit
- businessknowhow.com:– Beyond Google Alerts: Free Tools That Track What’s Being Said About You Online
- businessknowhow.com:- What Should You Sell?
- businessknowhow.com:– Where to Get Money to Start a Business
- businessknowhow.com:- Five Ways to Earn Customer Loyalty
- thepublicistsassistant.com:- Six Great Business survival Strategies:
These are just some of my daily tweets. Follow me on twitter for all of my updates. — ST.