The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Look at the local competition and decide whether it is worth entering the market.
- Make sure the site has adequate public services – electricity etc.
- Check the local authority rules to make sure your business is permitted.
- Find out if the public transport links are good – your customers and employees need to get there.
- Consider the surrounding community. Are they the target audience for your product?
Or, if you are considering working from home instead, you should look at the benefits of using OnlineOffice in your home office.