There are so many great home & small business blogs out there to give you inspiration and new ideas. Here are my top 10 reads for today – as usual you will find these and more good reads also on my twitter feed. I would encourage you to go and have a look at these blogs as they will give you a different perspective on some of the same issues I have covered on my blog.
- freelancefolder.com:– 5 Ways To Get More Done By Not Doing
- wrightcreativity.com:- 9 Ways to improve your writing
- smashingmagazine.com:- 10 Ways To Put Your Content In Front Of More People
- wordsforhirellc.com:– 7 Reasons You Need an Ideal Client Profile
- thoughtsearch.com:- 5 Catastrophic Marketing Mistakes and How to Avoid Making Them
- jimsmarketingblog.com:- 4 Ways to grow a business
- flyingsolo.com.au:- 25 Lies told by freelancers and clients
- thebabyboomerentrepreneur.com:- 7 More Reasons Goals Are Not Achieved
- thoughtsearch.com:- 4 Tips For Effectively Setting Business Goals
- greenbiz.com:– Ten Tips for Finding Grants to Make your Business Greener
These are just some of my daily tweets. Follow me on twitter for all of my updates. — ST.