If you are sat at home this weekend contemplating starting your own small / micro home business or becoming a self-employed freelancer / sole trader then here are ten quick-fire business ideas to use as a starting point.
- A photography studio that casts you as characters from the movies.
- A service giving well-known business people a public e-mail address to interact with the world.
- A method for religious services to receive feedback from the clergy.
- A non-profit organisation offering credit control advice for the young and impoverished.
- Local restaurant providing tuition to local people in off-peak hours.
- A study restaurant for students encouraging them to work together with strangers.
- Boots with retractable spikes for icy weather.
- A party planner for kid’s birthdays focusing on fun educational activities.
- A recipe subscription service / website.
- Become a publisher of web-based children’s games.
I hope this will inspire you to start your own business, but if you need further encouragement take a look at our competition – ST.