The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Understand the legal requirements appropriate to your business structure e.g. limited company.
- Get a second opinion from your lawyer before putting company policies in place to check legal compliance.
- Become familiar with trademark laws so that you do not violate them.
- Have your lawyer review contracts and agreements before you sign.
- Study the basics of business law so that you are aware of your legal obligations and rights.