The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Keep your files current and retain only the final versions – the drafts are useless.
- Throw out old magazines and topical books if the information is out of date.
- Build a list of sources (by topic) whenever you research anything – this may help in the future if you ever need to find that information again.
- Store important documents in plastic sleeves to prevent damage.
- Get rid of the bulky office supplies you will never use. Keep essential supplies in one designated cabinet.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.