If you are sat at home this weekend contemplating starting your own small / micro home business or becoming a self-employed freelancer / sole trader then here are ten quick-fire business ideas to use as a starting point.
- Monitoring buzz surrounding brands using software tools.
- Become a Feng Shui consultant.
- Specialise in resolving disputes between roommates.
- Online palm reading using Skype.
- Become a scout specialising in evaluating child sport potential.
- An IMDB-type site for people who have won awards in their profession.
- Digital colouring books for kids.
- A boat / yacht share program.
- A company specialising in girlie weekends for groups of friends.
- A production company that will come to your town and make a few episodes of a reality TV show about your life.
I hope this will inspire you to start your own business, but if you need further encouragement take a look at our competition – ST.