If you are sat at home this weekend contemplating starting your own small / micro home business or becoming a self-employed freelancer / sole trader then here are ten quick-fire business ideas to use as a starting point.
- A website teaching readers about the day-to-day training requirements for various sports.
- Improvisational comedy confidence-building exercises.
- A company which takes your dead electronic equipment and smashes it until it becomes modern art!
- A premium hotline providing legal advice.
- A café for aspiring filmmakers to congregate and show their work to receive feedback.
- A clothes-sharing website for high-value items such as shoes.
- An impartial advice line for people purchasing consumer electronics.
- A YouTube channel reviewing local restaurants.
- Keep other people’s elderly relatives company for a small fee.
- An art co-op which collectively owns valuable pieces and shares them until they are eventually auctioned.
I hope this will inspire you to start your own business, but if you need further encouragement take a look at our competition – ST.