The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Make sure the call is documented somehow with details of time / date & the problem kept on file.
- Aim to answer the phone before it rings three times. The customer will not want to wait.
- If you need to use an automated system, make your customer service line one of the first options.
- When you are too busy to handle non-urgent requests, get the customers information and call them back at a time of their choosing.
- Follow-up with callers to check their issue was resolved satisfactorily – you may find some things need improving.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.