The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Get your domain as soon as possible, even if you don’t plan on building a site until later.
- If you have a few favourite choices of domain, consider getting all of them – they are not very expensive.
- If your domain is likely to be spelled incorrectly by potential customers, you may wish to purchase variations with spelling mistakes.
- Use your domain as much as possible. Place the URL on every company document you produce.
- Keep your renewal current so the domain does not expire.
OnlineOffice subscribers can get their domain registered by us – we even handle the renewal.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.