The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Consider hiring additional staff to cope with demand.
- Change your role within the business – you may need to be less “hands-on” and start delegating tasks.
- Consider letting go of customers which contribute little to the bottom line but take up a lot of your time e.g. constant complainers.
- Amass some reserve capital in case you need to fund rapid growth. This does not have to cash, assets will also be valuable.
- Get some form of outside help or advice to guide you through the turbulent changes that come as a result of success – even if the help only involves reading business books or speaking to a friend.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.