The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Contact local development agencies – some may offer training programs
- Hire local teachers or consultants to run short training schedules. Check their references first.
- Ask corporations – often they have training courses or accreditation for their products.
- Speak to local universities and colleges to see what they offer.
- Look online for affordable web-based courses
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.