The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- If you are becoming fatigued or bored with your business, it may be time to start making big changes.
- Have you developed a resistance to adopting new ideas or taking risks? It is possible that you may have been at the helm for too long.
- If you are no longer personally growing and learning in your role it can cause your business to stagnate.
- Try to surround yourself with people who will challenge your thinking about business matters.
- If you have been in charge over 10 years, consider becoming Chairman and appointing a new CEO to keep things fresh.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.