The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Temp agencies are useful – look at them as being a trial period for potential employees.
- Offer internships / work experience to local students or hire them on a part-time basis.
- Consider hiring migrants – they are often some of the hardest workers (but pay them fairly!)
- Keep an eye out for talented women who have left their career behind to raise children.
- Hiring relatives of your best employees often works out well and can save substantially on recruitment costs.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.