The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Go to your local library – they often have directories that list venture capital sources.
- Research likely investment candidates. Ask your accountant or bank manager for advice.
- Search the Web for angel investors and get in contact with the ones that impress you.
- Pitch your business as often as possible. University business schools often have investment events you should attend.
- Keep an open mind. You could find possible investors anywhere, even while on holiday.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.