The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Try to honestly evaluate your skillset. Don’t hire someone with similar abilities to you.
- Make sure you have a separate phone number that applicants can leave messages on without disrupting your workday.
- Try to direct potential applicants towards your website, as they will be far easier to filter.
- Interview applicants in a structured way by asking all of them the same questions.
- Offer signing-on bonuses as an incentive if you are desperate to secure the services of your best applicant.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.