The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Try to focus on the benefits of what your product can do for the buyer, rather than its features.
- Make sure you have a consistent message across every advertising medium that you use.
- Talk to the newspapers / radio or TV stations that you plan to advertise with, they can often advise you.
- Learn everything you can about your competition, their products and how they advertise.
- Don’t rely on positive word-of-mouth alone to be successful, you must be pro-active.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.