The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Try to figure out exactly what it is that you want to know about your customer base.
- Develop a set of questions to ask them. You could use these for direct mail, telephone marketing or focus groups.
- Unless you have marketing experience in-house, you may wish to hire a marketing firm to develop questions and analyse findings.
- Instruct employees to keep a record of all feedback they receive and then discuss it at staff meetings.
- Make the necessary changes once you know exactly what your customers want.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.