The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Many equipment manufacturers offer free training to companies that purchase their products. Don’t overlook the usefulness of this.
- Attempt to form a training co-op with other local companies to cut costs.
- If you have close links with customers that have a standardised training routine already in place, consider working with them to train your employees also.
- Try to encourage employees to take advantage of the training opportunities offered by their unions or local universities.
- Consider sending one employee for training and then have them train the others when they return.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.