The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Send out invoices as soon as possible to avoid cashflow problems over the Easter period.
- Make sure in advance that you have enough stock because you may have difficulty sourcing any extra.
- Use the downtime to assess your market as a whole and plan for future growth.
- If you have spare time, start getting your tax returns ready during the 4-day break.
- Most importantly, remember to relax and have fun!
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.