The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
- Seek advice from a tax professional – although it won’t be free, ultimately it will save you time and money.
- Keep records of all income and expenditure. Don’t throw away or lose your receipts.
- Set aside your tax payments well in advance and resist the temptation to dip into this fund.
- Make sure you take advantage of any tax breaks that you might be entitled to as a small business owner.
- Schedule a “tune-up” with your tax advisor every twelve months to re-evaluate your situation.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.