The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Make sure that you send regular, concise messages to your customers.
2. Invest in good software and hardware that you can rely on.
3. Set aside time each day to answer your email and try to update your website slightly if you have time left over.
4. Remember to give all correspondence a personal touch – no-one wants to feel like they are doing business with a machine.
5. If email communication is not working well with a particular customer, don’t hestitate to pick up the phone or send a letter instead.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.