The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Try to learn a bit about the industry that your prospective business customer works in so you don’t look out of your depth.
2. Listen carefully to what your B2B clients require. If you can determine exactly what they need, you can serve them better.
3. Offer deep discounts to show them that you are genuinely there to help them succeed. It doesn’t help to rip them off if you want a long-term relationship.
4. Make sure they know exactly how your products and services can help their business succeed. You need to convince them that you can help cut costs or beat the competition.
5. Keep following-up over a period of time. If they are unhappy with their purchases, work hard to repair the relationship between businesses.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.