The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Teach them the value of securing long-term customers and give them the power to make small on-the-spot concessions when dealing with certain clients.
2. Allow them to make purchasing decisions on certain small items without consulting you first – but set clear guidelines about what is acceptable.
3. Try to uncover their hidden talents by allowing them to participate in Brainstorming sessions with you. They may have some great ideas from working on the frontline.
4. Don’t overlook the value of regular training. They will appreciate the opportunity to develop new skills and will become an even greater asset to your business.
5. Make sure they know that they are appreciated. If they are big part of the success of your company, make sure you reward them to boost their morale.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.