The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Researching your market first is critical. You need to determine whether there is actually going to be a demand for your business.
2. Open a bank account specifically for your small business. Keep your business dealings separate from your personal finances.
3. Make sure you fulfill all of your legal requirements. This could involve various matters such as trademarks and tax submission.
4. Planning is important so that you don’t lose focus. You will need an in-depth marketing plan and also a general business plan.
5. Set goals for your business, both long and short-term. This will help to measure your achievements.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.