The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Become comfortable with making quick strategic twists and turns. Throw your five-year plan out the window.
2. Examine timetables closely and look for ways to compress the length of time that projects will take.
3. Follow-up sales leads within the hour, regardless of whether they come via email, fax or phone.
4. Make haste part of your corporate culture. Reward employees who are able to get the job done quickly and to a high standard.
5. Remember that the speediest business is often the winner in today’s marketplace because consumers want instant gratification.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.