The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Everyone in a small business is part of the selling team. They all have to do their part by providing excellent customer service.
2. Without exception, all of your staff need an in-depth knowledge of the product or service that you provide. Explaining it to potential customers should become second nature to them.
3. Plan your sales targets in advance and track progress throughout the year. This helps you to continuously evaluate your sales performance.
4. Don’t obsess over missed sales opportunities. Learn from the experience and then move on to your next potential customer.
5. Give incentives to staff for making sales. If they hit their monthly sales targets, allow them to go home early for the rest of the month or add a few days to their annual leave.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.