The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Write articles, either about recent developments in your industry or which provide advice. Submit them to sites such as Digg to increase their popularity.
2. Use Twitter and other social media to connect with customers on a personal basis and generate real-time feedback.
3. Start using StumbleUpon so that you can get more targeted traffic to your website, based on recommendations.
4. Use social bookmarking websites such as Delicious to share your website with related online communities.
5. Online reminder websites like Manage My Alerts are a great way of prompting people to re-visit your website.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section.