The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Focus on describing the benefits of your product for purchasers, instead of just using your sales pitch to list features.
2. Take the opportunity to learn more about the wants and needs of potential customers by asking them questions and actually listening to their answers.
3. Try to perfect your sales pitch by recording it and playing it back to yourself later.
4. Don’t be afraid to pursue a sale in order to get to completion. Following up on leads is a common trait of all great salespeople.
5. Take your time when trying to convince a prospect. It often takes multiple attempts before you will actually make the sale.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.