The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. For the best marketing results, it requires a substantial investment of time. Try to dedicate a couple of half-days to marketing every week.
2. Get to know your chosen industry very closely. You should be aware of all the latest developments as soon as they occur.
3. Don’t let potential leads slip away. Anyone who has previously shown interest in your business should be a priority marketing target.
4. Learn as much as possible about the people who buy your products. Understand what your customers want and need so that you can provide them with it.
5. Remember that marketing is a continuous activity and not just something you do for a few weeks and then forget about. Only a sustained effort will ever yield results.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.