The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Try to do things that will have a positive impact on the local community. If you can’t afford to contribute financially, give up some of your free time instead.
2. It is possible to lower your levels of energy consumption with surprisingly little investment. This not only makes your business more eco-friendly but also saves you money in the long-term.
3. Building trust is a key element of social responsibility. Make sure that you actually keep your promises to staff and customers to build a good reputation.
4. Invest money in your employees so that they can develop through training. Identify the skills they could learn that would benefit both your business and their career.
5. Make a committed effort to cut down on the amount of waste that your business produces. Use recyclable materials wherever possible, even if they cost extra.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.