The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Try phasing out the use of ‘snail mail’ in your organisation wherever possible. As a method of communication it is highly inefficient and in many situations is no longer needed because of email.
2. Get a calendar to use purely for keeping track of your business activities. This helps separate your personal and working life plus it avoids confusion.
3. Have a giant clearout of everything that you are unlikely to need in the future. Do this instead of buying extra storage and taking up more space in your office.
4. Improve your timekeeping by examining your daily schedule closely and looking for ways that you would be able to cut down on unneeded activities.
5. Store documents on your computer or online rather than keeping physical copies. This will allow you to dispose of mountains of paper and search quickly for documents.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.