The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Build a rapport with your customer base and try to make every single customer feel valued.
2. Empower your employees to make good customer service decisions on the spot, even if it means that your business has to make slight concessions occasionally.
3. Create a network with other local small businesses offering services that complement your own, therefore allowing you to refer customers if they have specific needs that you cannot meet.
4. Make sure that you give back to the community in some way. Don’t forget that the entire local community is your main target market.
5. Provide an email newsletter for all of your customers to keep them informed of special offers and new products. To find out more, click here
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.