The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Pre-sort your physical mail as soon as it arrives, especially if you receive a large volume of it. Decide what needs to be filed, read or replied to.
2. Keep your desk free of any non-essential items to avoid unnecessary clutter. A tidy workspace will improve productivity.
3. Don’t overstuff files and folders or drawers and shelves. This could potentially cause an accident or just make it very difficult to find what you are looking for.
4. Put old files into storage, or dispose of them altogether and switch to a digital archive.
5. Try WinWeb Online Calendar to keep all of your business affairs in order and improve your organisational skills. Find out more by clicking here
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.