The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Make sure that your choice of CRM software is fully integrated with the rest of your key business systems.
2. CRM software will allow you to keep a full record of all of your customer service interactions. This can then be used for staff training purposes.
3. You can use the data that is generated by your CRM software in a number of ways. It will allow you to evaluate how quickly and effectively you deal with queries.
4. The most effective small business customer service is a combination of excellent an CRM system with a pro-active social media presence.
5. Don’t break the bank when choosing a new CRM system. To find out more about an affordable option for small business, click here
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.